There are many Advanced Ticket Settings you can customize for your ticket types. These settings are optional. If you don't make any changes, the default settings will apply. Default Settings are depicted with a blue font below. To access Advanced Ticket settings click the Settings cog.
Enter a Ticket Description
Enter details for your ticket types to communicate any relevant information you want to provide to customers. This can include age restrictions, amenities, dress code, or any other details you want to convey to patrons.
Sales Channel Settings
Sales channels are how you decide where your tickets appear on MyZone Tickets.
- Everywhere: Tickets will be available Online and At the Door (in the Box Office)
- Online: Tickets will only be available online
- At the Door: Tickets will only be available at the door (or at your box office)
Sales Start and End Time
By default, ticket sales begin when you publish your event and end at the end of the day and time you selected for your event end. If you want ticket sales to end for your event on an event level for all tickets you can add this in Event Details.
At times, you may want a specific ticket type to begin and/or end on a certain date and time. Enter your custom start and end time in one or both of the fields.
You can set up macros for price increases and decreases for various criteria.
- Option 1: You can set the price to increase or decrease for a certain $ amount when a certain number of tickets has sold
- Option 2: You can set the price to increase or decrease for a certain $ amount on a chosen date and/or time
- Option 3: You can set the price to increase or decrease for a certain $ amount at a specific time daily, weekly or monthly.
Hide This Ticket Type
Click the 'Hide This Ticket Type' checkbox to hide this ticket type from the front end. Select this will hide the ticket from customers but will still be accessible on the backend. Selecting this will make the ticket type no longer available for purchase.
Mark Ticket as Sold Out
Click the "Mark Ticket As Sold Out" if you want the ticket to show on the frontend but be Marked as Sold Out. Selecting this will make the ticket type no longer available for purchase.
Request Customer Data
(details coming soon)
Adjust Minimum / Maximum number of Tickets Per Order
You can set the minimum and maximum number of tickets allowed per order. The default for minimum is 1 and maximum is 10. To change either, type the number in the respective field.
Save Your Work
- Once you're finished adjusting your Ticket Settings, click the Settings cog
- Add Additional Tickets or make adjustments on other ticket types if applicable
- Click Save to Save Your Work
Article is closed for comments.