On occasion, you may get a red bar with an error message after applying a promo code or a Whoops! Something went wrong error page, if this happens, please check the following:
1. Double check and make sure you entering the promo code or coupon correctly. The code must be entered exactly as you received it.
- If you received a code and it had "quotation marks" or 'single quotation marks', please try applying the code without the marks.
- If the code has a mixture of upper and lower case letters, ensure you entering them as you received it
2. The code may have already been used:
- If you've already used the code, it may have been valid for 1-time use only. The code will not be able to be used again. If you believe this is an error, please submit a support ticket and we can look into this for you.
- If you found the ticket online on a social media page, again, it may have been valid for 1-time use only. The code will not be able to be used again. If you believe this is an error, please submit a support ticket and we can look into this for you.
3. The code may only be valid for certain ticket types or dates:
- Double check the source from which you received your promotional code and verify if the code was only valid for specific dates, times, or ticket types. If this is the case, simply correct your purchase and try applying again.
4. You applied the promo code but didn't complete your order:
- If you have a 1-time use promo code, you clicked Apply Promo Code and you didn't complete your purchase, but came back at a later time to complete your purchase, the original code is no longer valid. 1-time use codes are void after they are applied in our system. You will need to reach out the event organizer and request another code.
Article is closed for comments.