In order to send an email blast, your MyZone Tickets account must have this feature enabled. If you’re not sure you have this feature, contact email@example.com
STEP ONE: SIGN UP FOR OR LOG INTO MAILCHIMP.
- If you don’t have a MailChimp Account, you will need to first, sign up and go through their verification process
- Once your account is verified OR If you have an account, Log In to your account
- From the upper left menu > Select Account
- Select Extras
- Select API keys
- Click the Create a Key Button
- Now you will see a string of letters and numbers, this is your API Key. The API key is a code that will connect your MailChimp account to MyZone TIckets
- Copy the key (Cmd-C on a Mac or CTRL-C on a PC)
STEP TWO: CONNECT MAILCHIMP TO MYZONE TICKETS
- Log in to your MyZone Tickets account
- Click on the Settings Icon
- Select Company Details
- Select MailChimp Settings
- Paste your API key into the blank space (CMD-V on a Mac or CTRL-V on a PC)
- Click Save
- Now you can send email blasts with templates you’ve already created in MailChimp directly from your ticketZone.com Account.
STEP THREE: SENDING THE EMAIL BLAST
- Log in to your account
- Locate the event you want to send an email blast with
- Click the (pencil) Edit Icon.
- On the top menu, Select Email Blast
- Click on the Create New Email Blast button
- In the Filters Section, Select the Group of people you would like to email, you can choose by All Attendance, Ticket Type, and Time-slots. You can also stack filters together, for example, to select various ticket type holders.
- In Email Blast Options:
- You can preview the total amount of people who will receive the email
- Use the Scheduler, an optional feature if you wish to select a specific time and date to send the blast
- Finally, you can Select the email provider you want to use. MyZone Tickets (or ticketzone) is the default option, however, you can use the MailChimp API to connect your account and use Mailchimp features and templates)
- In the subject line > Type your Email blast subject
- Finally, enter your content/message using our rich text editor: Here, you can use links and images and HTML code.
Click Send to send the blast immediately OR
- Click Save if you used the Scheduler to send at a specific time or simply want to send it later manually.
Article is closed for comments.