ONLY the purchaser can pick up tickets by showing their valid government-issued photo identification and the original credit card used for the purchase (no exceptions). Bank statements, photocopies, and other documents cannot be accepted. If you lost your credit card, are giving your tickets away, or need to pick up your tickets early, please see Twisted's FAQ or email them for information on how to obtain your tickets before the event.
Articles in this section
- What is a Will Call ticket?
- Where do I pick up my Will Call tickets?
- When do I pick up my Will Call tickets?
- How do I get into a Will Call event?
- How can I find out if I am on the Will Call or Guest List?
- Do I need to bring my Will Call receipt to the event?
- Can I transfer my Will Call tickets to another person?
- Can I resell my Will Call tickets?
- Help! I can't pick up my Will Call tickets.
- Somebody else purchased my Will Call tickets...
Article is closed for comments.