You can add an authorized person to pick up your Will Call ticket(s) if you purchased the tickets as a gift for another person, can no longer make the event, or want to give your tickets away.
Please note, this pertains to an entire order, which means you are granting access to all tickets within an order to anybody added as an authorized agent. There is no way to re-assign individual tickets within an order. No exceptions.
If you wish to continue, please follow these instructions:
- The original customer who purchased the tickets must login into their MyZone Tickets account at https://www.ticketzone.com/customer/order
- If you checked out as a guest, sign up for a ticketzone.com account with the same email address you used to place the original order before proceeding to the next step
- Once logged in (or signed up and logged in) > Locate the event on the orders list
- Click the View button
- Click the Pick Up Options button
- Under Add New Person
- Type in the new authorized person's first and last name
- Click Save
Please note: Anyone picking up Will Call tickets will need to show their valid Photo ID at the doors.
WATCH THIS QUICK WALK-THROUGH VIDEO
Article is closed for comments.