You can password protect your event in order to limit sales to specific people. Some examples of a password protect event may include a pre-sale, fan sale, private event, reunion, etc.
To enable Password Protect:
- Log in to your MyZone Tickets account
- Click on the Calendar Icon
- Select View Events
- Locate the event you want to edit
- Click the Pencil Icon (Edit)
- Click on Event Details at the top of the page
- Scroll to Listing
- Select Private
- Enter a Password (remember when giving this password out, it is case sensitive)
- Click Save
Article is closed for comments.