Why is there a charge on my credit card?
- Ticket Purchasers: You probably purchased tickets to an event via ticketZone.com, clubZone.com, or one of our many affiliate websites (Enchant Christmas, Glow, Bloom, Ice Kingdom, Vancouver Folk Music Festival, and many others) that link through to ticketZone.com for credit card processing.
- Client Services: If you are a client of myZone Media Inc. (the parent company of ticketZone.com and clubZone.com) it could also have been for charges related to ticket printing, wristbands or marketing
- Ticket Printing and Wristbands: Did you order custom printed tickets? Did you order custom or stock wristbands? If you have any questions regarding a charge for these products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I verify what the charges were for?
- Ticket Purchasers: Know your login for your ticketZone account? Great! Visit www.ticketZone.com to login. From there, you can click on "Purchase History" on the left-hand side of the screen to view all of your past and present ticket orders. Don't know your password? Click the "forgot your password" option and we'll email it to you. If you never created a ticketZone account please contact us at 1-866-769-8324 or email charges@ticketZone.com and we will be happy to look into the charges.
- Client Services: Every time we bill you, we send an invoice to the email address you (or your co-worker) provided when you/they signed up. If the product names/services above don't ring a bell, you may want to ask around the office. We've found that 95% of the time the confusion arises from someone else at a company signing up for the product/services.
I didn't buy anything from you... How do I get my money back?
If you still believe your credit card has been used fraudulently, please call 1-866-769-8324 or email email@example.com so our security team can look into it for you.
How could this happen? I don't understand!
Are you still in possession of your credit card? Perhaps one of your kids borrowed it to make this purchase for a party they really wanted to go to? Maybe you lost your credit card...maybe someone somehow copied it. Regardless, don't worry... contact us and we can help!
Article is closed for comments.