Yes, If you purchased Print@Home / Mobile tickets you can simply provide the person you are giving the tickets to with one of the following:
- Forward the original order confirmation email with your tickets and receipt to the new person you are providing the tickets to. Please provide an authorization note stating you have transferred the tickets to the new person.
- If you no longer have your confirmation email, log in to your ticketzone.com account, download your PDF and email to the new person you are providing the tickets to. Please provide an authorization note stating you have transferred the tickets to the new person.
To re-download your PDF Tickets and Receipt:
- Click HERE
- Log in to your account
- Locate the order in My Orders
- Click the VIEW button the right-hand side
- Click the Download Tickets or Download Receipt button at the top of the page
- Locate the downloaded tickets on your computer
- Print your tickets and give them to the new person, or
- Email the PDF download to the new person
It's rare, but some event organizers require proof of purchase at the time of entry, this may include requiring the original purchaser to provide their Photo ID or the credit card used to purchase the ticket. We highly recommend you reach out to the event organizers by contacting them through their event page, website or social media pages to give you a definitive answer to this question.
Can I sell my ticket? (Third Party Sales)
Article is closed for comments.