SINGLE-USE COUPONS are for people who want to distribute a coupon benefit to many people but only have the option to use that code once. After the code is used once, the code will be voided. Some examples of when you might use this type of code would be if you are distributing a code to a fan club, mailing list, or another type of group.
STEP 1: To create a Single-Use Coupon code:
- Login to your MyZone Tickets account
- Click on the Calendar Icon
- Select View Events
- Locate the event you want to edit
- Click the Pencil Icon (Edit)
- Hover over Calendar icon
- Select "Create Coupon” under "Coupon Management"
- Coupon Basics
- Name the coupon
- Select Single-use
- Select if it is for all of your events or for one specific event
- Coupon Rules
- Choose fixed amount (e.g. $20) or percent (e.g. 20%)
- Enter an amount or percent
- Select if the amount is off the ticket or order
- Select the type of ticket it applies to
- Group Discount Options
- Discount applies to: Input how many must be in group for it to apply (a minimum or maximum number)
- Enter the minimum or maximum amount of tickets that must be purchased for this type of discount
- Select the dates and times your coupon will be valid through
CLICK CREATE COUPON
STEP 2: Generate Single-Use Coupons
Once your coupon basics are created you will want to generate unique codes to distribute to your customers.
- Enter the number of coupons you want to generate
- Enter a C
STEP 3: Download and Distribute your codes
- Click the Batch you want to download; this will download a Text File
- Locate the Text file in your download folder location
- Open the File
- You will see the randomly generated codes you can distribute
- Distribute your codes
If you want to generate more coupon codes, simply click the Generate button and follow the instructions in Step 3 again, as many times as you like.
Article is closed for comments.